Close Kept Secrets to Weight Loss Lesson #17

God is the most awesome force that we have. Every time we are off track, we just need to ask ourselves one question. Why am I disconnecting from Him?

I have previously written about a favorite author of mine, Florence Scovel Shinn. She has written many books, one of which is called The Game of Life and How to Play It. This is the book that helped me change my thoughts when I was very ill. I read it over and over and over again to help me create a different pattern of thought. It was an absolute gift to me and I would encourage you to get it. In addition, I just recently got her book entitled The Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn. This is a compilation of four of her books. I use these books in my daily devotion to stay connected to God. The messages are so incredibly powerful, yet simple. Staying connected to God in every thought that we have is the answer. Let go and let God. Surrender!

I am going to use part of her book to illustrate some points:

?All life is high vibration. You combine with what you notice, or you combine with what you vibrate to. If you are vibrating injustice and resentment you meet it on your pathway, at every step. You will certainly think it is hard world and that everybody is against you. Hermes Trismegistus said several thousands of years ago, ?To change your mood you must change your vibrations.? I make it even stronger: I say, to change your world, you must change your vibrations. Turn on a different current in your battery of thought, and you?ll see the difference immediately. Suppose you have been resenting people and saying you are not appreciated. Make the statement: ?God appreciates me, therefore, man appreciates me, I appreciate myself.

The law of laws, is to do unto others as you would be done by; for, whatever you send out comes back and what you do to others will be done to you. So, the woman who refrains from criticism, saves herself from criticism. Critical people are always being criticized. They also have rheumatism, for acid thoughts produce acid in the blood, which causes pain in the joints. Be undisturbed by a situation and it falls away.?

When we react, when we judge, when we resist, we are disconnecting from God. All of these emotions are fear-based. As Wayne Dyer says, ?If you knew who walked beside you at all times, you would have no fear.?

Recently, I had an e-mail conversation with a friend and it went back and forth several times. This friend had a lot of anger in his words. Instead of reacting, I remained calm and it was absolutely amazing. My last e-mail to him, I wrote ?Let?s give this to God.? He then responded with more anger, but I was not moved; I had complete peace. A short time later, this friend e-mailed me and was very kind.

I use this to illustrate that it is about always remaining connected to our Source. I have to remind myself as well as I can get off track very easily. Remember, 7 year old Tami who wants to stick her tongue out and say, ?Neener, neener, neener. You?re not the boss of me.? Sometimes she still comes out, but it?s my ego talking. This is what Wayne Dyer says of EGO?Edging God Out.

Look at where you need to connect to Him and just plug the connection back in. Then feel the power light up your world. Your power source is back and illuminating UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

I love you and know you?re working on yourself to create the healthy choices in your weight loss goals.

Love and hugs,

Tami
http://www.tamiclose.com
http://www.closekeptsecrets.com

Tami Close is a weight loss expert and uses an integrative method, including cleansing and nutritional products from Isagenix, in her weight loss management practice. She is certified in Rapid Eye Technology and has a basic and advanced certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques. Tami is a recipient of a grant from the Sumasil Grant Foundation in her work with RET and EFT. She is a master trainer and has a B.S. in Training and Development. She is a #1 best selling co-author, Wake Up...Live the Life You Love Finding Personal Freedom. The other authors include Mark Victor Hansen, Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra and others. She has also written several e-books.

http://www.tamiclose.com
http://www.closekeptsecrets.com